The Garza Post is happy to accept classified ads from the Garza County community. Most ads will be published free of charge for one week. If you would like to place an ad, please email the ad to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to place a classified ad for a business, for help wanted, or for real estate then a fee is required. Such ads are $5 a week for 1-50 words, $10 for 51-100 words, and so on.
* Let me Wrap your Christmas shopping up! Bows, Ribbons, letters from Santa, feather ... Let me help make your Christmas Special! Custom gift wrapping. Paper available or bring your own. Prices vary on what you want. (by the job) Call me & I'll get you Wrapped up! Leslie Workman 806-549-3016
* For sale: Delta 250 gallon butane tank in good condition, $150. Call 470-1225
* New Listing: 3/2/2 brick house located on 11.87 Acres. Central heat and air conditioning/covered patio. 1111 W. 8th Street. $148,500.00. Call Barbara Hardin, USA Properties, at 806-778-2651
* New Listing: Cute woodframe house located at 115 S. Avenue N. Metal roof, central h/ac. 2 bedroom /1 bath, detached garage. Nice wood floors. Call Barbara Hardin, USA Properties, 806-778-2651.
* House For Sale: Located on historic Main Street at 704 W. Main, 3/2/carport, central h/a, basement, attic storage, 2 1/2 lots, Sales Price $99,500.00. Contact Barbara Hardin, Realtor, USA Properties, 806-778-2651 or 806-495-3987.
* Property On US 84 sold separately or together: 3/2/2 brick house, $89,000.00. Office building, shop and yard, $59,000.00. Contact Barbara Hardin, Realtor, USA Properties at 806-778-2651 or Dwain Read, Broker 806-202-1101, www.buyusaproperty.net
* House For Sale: 121 N. Avenue P, 3 bedroom/2bath/2car garage, 2 living areas, fireplace, central h/a, corner lot, $90,000.00. Please call Barbara Hardin, USA Properties, at 806-778-2651 or 806-495-3987
* For Sale or Rent: Metal barn on concrete slab, approx. 1581 sf. Located on US 84. Contact Dwain Read, Broker, USA Properties, 806-202-1101 or Barbara Hardin, Realtor at 806-778-2651.
* For Sale: Haygrazer round bales. 5’x6’ bales, 1350 lbs. $100.00. Call 773-0743.
* For Sale: Small cane haygrazer round bales. 1600 lb. bales $135.00. 1200 lb. bales $100.00. Contact Rocky 806-781-9265.
* Boat for Sale: 2001 Hurricane deck boat; 150 HP v-max motor; new canopy & boat cover; under carport always; 12 person capacity; used once a year; winterized every year. Asking $19,000. Call 759-4841 or 559-0075.
* Personal: Looking for family members of Joshua Cross in the Post, Texas area. Please call (575) 706-6945.
* For Sale:
1 30-FOOT, well-made metal tower
23 cross ties
3 metal gates; pipe & rod construction
large round wooden posts, condition varies
chain link fence; 4-ft & small amount of 6-ft
approximately 1,500 feet stranded aluminum electrical wire, with steel core
* For Sale: Voyager trike conversion kit for motorcycle, 8 months old, nicer custom wheels, stainless gravel shields. asking $3300, 990-3128 or 620-0262 cell.
* Miniature Horses? If you are interested in a club for your miniature horse, please contact Jo Arnold at 806-241-1113 or email@example.com.
* Public Notice: Garza County Precinct 2 is requesting bids for a New Motor Grader. The specifications can be picked up in the Garza County Judge's Office at 300 W. Main, 2nd Floor, Post, Texas. Garza County reserves the right to accept or reject all or any part of bids, or any exceptions or variances you may submit, and to accept the offer most advantageous to Garza County. All bids must be submitted to Garza County Judge's Office at 300 West Main, 2nd Floor, Post, Texas by 1:00 p.m. on November 9, 2012
* Public Notice: In accordance with Board Policy BQB Local, Post ISD Elementary is soliciting volunteers for the Campus Improvement Planning committee. This committee is to include two parents of students currently enrolled within the District, two Community members that reside in the District and two Business representatives that need not reside in nor operate businesses in the District. If you would like to serve on this committee, please contact Mrs. Marts or Mr. Price at 495-3414.