Garza County Commissioners Meet Oct. 24
Published Oct. 22, 2011 @ 9:24 p.m.
The Garza County Commissioners Court will meet Monday, Oct. 24, 9 a.m. at the County Courthouse. Following is the posted agenda for the public hearing and regular meeting:
Public Hearing, 9 a.m.
1. Goods-in-transit legislation
2. Discuss to approve resolution to continue taxation of goods-in-transit.
Regular Meeting, 9:15 a.m.
1. Minutes from Prior Meetings
2. Receive Reports from County Offices
3. Accounts Payable
4. Discuss to Approve Chapter 59 Forfeiture Report - Brian Kingston
5. Discuss to Approve Appointment for Position on the Garza Central Tax Appraisal District Board of Directors
6. Discuss to Approve Intergovernmental Agreement Between Garza County and Dickens County Regarding Housing Dickens County Inmates
7. Discuss to Approve 2012 Garza County Resolution Indigent Grant Program
8. Discuss to Approve Applications for Public Assistance
9. Discuss to Approve Letter to Extend Red Hollow Winds Tax Abatement and A Project Progress Report
10. Budget Amendments and Line Item Transfers
11. Elevator Project
12. Public Comment
Closed for Executive Session, 10:00 a.m.
An Executive Session Meeting of the Garza County Commissioners Court will be called and conducted pursuant to Texas Government Code 551.071(2) which relates to attorney-client information and on matters in which the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct conflict with Chapter 551.
Adjourn to Open Meeting Court
1. Resignation of County Attorney
2. Appointment of County Attorney
IN ACCORDANCE WITH TITLE III OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, WE INVITE ALL ATTENDEES TO ADVISE US OF ANY SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST AS FAR IN ADVANCE AS POSSIBLE, OF THE MEETING YOU WISH TO ATTEND BY CONTACTING MEG NELSON AT 806-495-4405.