Volleyball Bootcamp Coming to Post
Registration now Open
Published Feb. 12, 2012 @ 8:36 p.m.
Dear Parents & Guardians of POST Volleyball players,
This summer Post volleyball will have an amazing opportunity to have Olympa Volleyball camp come to POST!! For those of you who have sent your athlete to a summer camp before know how great they can be. Most camps are open to the public and anyone can attend.
The great things about Olympa coming to Post are:
1. Only Post athletes will be in attendance. the Post volleball program will build as a team.
2. Location- you don’t have to drive as far as you would going to any other camp in a larger city. That saves you time and gas money.
3. At least a 1-to-10 coach-to-player ratio.
4. Coaches are experts in the game of volleyball and live and breathe making players better.
5. Cost- $150. (Olympa camp is cheaper than most volleyball camps offered! Comparative examples: Don Flora Texas Tech 3 day team camp, $225 per player, Individual 1 day camps $115; West Texas A&M 3 day camp, $250; ACU 4 day camp $230-$330; LCU 4 day camp (3 hours only) $90-100.)
A deposit of $25 dollars will be due quickly in order to hold the dates and figure out how many coaches they will need to bring.
Camp dates will be July 19-21. Times will be established later. We will be doing the bootcamp as well.
Total cost is $150. $25 Deposit due March 7th. You can either pay the full amount now or just the deposit. Make check out to OLYMPA VOLLEYBALL. Turn in to Coach Hohman.
If you have any questions you can contact me @ 817-528-1979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coach Charlyn Hohman